Delmar's Complete Review for NCLEX-RN by Donna Gauwitz (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $131.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAce your state boards with Cengage Learning's COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN(R), Second Edition! After completing a recognized nursing curriculum and meeting state requirements, you're ready to tackle the National Council of State Boards of Nursing exam, and this review covers it all. The stimulating, full-color text offers more than 1,600 practice questions with answers in multiple formats and 67 chapters of review content. Test questions are coded to reflect the recommended test-taking plan and strategies, while answers include rationales for both correct and incorrect assumptions. Endorsed by the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA), COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN(R), Second Edition emphasizes delegation, prioritization, and critical thinking methods that prepare you for the exam's rigor and build your confidence. COMPLETE REVIEW FOR NCLEX-RN(R), Second Edition is the one-stop NCLEX-RN(R) exam preparation tool recognized by successful instructors and registered nurses today.
- Author BiographyDonna F. Gauwitz began teaching a variety of nursing specialties at medical centers and colleges in Illinois and Florida. She later became a nursing education specialist at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, and eventually a senior teaching specialist at the University of Minnesota and the coordinator of the Nursing Skills Laboratory in Minneapolis. Her NCLEX(R) experience includes delivering review courses to prepare new nursing graduates for the NCLEX-RN(R) exam, as well as writing test questions for the National Council of State Boards of Nursing's use in developing it each year. Ms. Gauwitz's writing has appeared in nursing journals, well as her other textbook, Administering Medications: Pharmacology for Healthcare Professions, 8th Edition (McGraw-Hill). She is a Medical Legal Expert, member of Sigma Theta Tau, and has been listed in Who's Who in American Nursing. Ms. Gauwitz earned her MS Degree from Northwestern University College of Nursing in Evanston, Illinois.
- Author(s)Donna Gauwitz
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight2260 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.