All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGUIDE TO LABORATORY AND DIAGNOSTIC TESTS: ORGANIZED ALPHABETICALLY, Third Edition, provides essential information on more than 600 lab and diagstic tests within a single, convenient volume. This all-in-one resource presents detailed, accurate information in an accessible, easy-to-use format. Trusted by professionals in the fields of medicine, nursing, medical techlogy, and more, this clear, concise guide enables users to quickly access critical information on tests and procedures while maintaining a strong focus on patient care. Now updated to reflect the latest research, trends, and best practices, the new Third Edition is an ideal resource for students and professionals alike.
- Author BiographyRick Daniels, R.N., Col. (ret.), Ph.D., administers clinical practicum courses in acute and critical care nursing. Currently an associate professor at Oregon Health and Science University, School of Nursing, Daniels has taught nursing in associate, baccalaureate, and graduate schools, as well as R.N. degree completion programs. He has also taught many adult health and illness seminars and has presented at numerous national organizations, including forums for nurse educators. Throughout his accomplished career as an educator, Daniels has kept his clinical practice current as a Colonel in the United States Army, Army Reserves, and National Guard, retiring in August 2012 after 28 years of service. An active researcher, Daniels has received four successive fundings with the Department of the Army to implement health promotion programs with National Guardsmen. The author of multiple textbooks, he also publishes in nursing journals and holds membership in numerous professional nursing organizations, including Sigma Theta Tau and the American Nurses Association. Daniels obtained his bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of Oregon Nursing School, his master of science degree in nursing from the University of San Diego, and his doctor of philosophy degree in nursing from the University of Texas in Austin.
- Author(s)Rick Daniels
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1033 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.