All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book extends the existing demand fulfillment research by considering multi-stage customer hierarchies. Basis is a two-step allocation and consumption planning procedure. In the existing literature, it is assumed that the customer segments are 'flat'. This means they can be sorted easily during the allocation planning step by a single central planner in decreasing order of profitability. In the subsequent consumption planning phase, if order requests differ in terms of profit margins, companies can render prioritized service in real time to their most profitable customers by consuming the reserved quotas.
- Author BiographyDr. Sebastian Vogel wrote his dissertation under Prof. Dr. Herbert Meyr's supervision at the Chair of Production and Supply Chain Management at the Technische Universitat Darmstadt.
- Author(s)Sebastian Vogel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/08/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleProduktion Und Logistik
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight521 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.