Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are new to working with a particular client group or in a new role, you can use the material to quickly develop kwledge you will need, and where appropriate, work towards a relevant qualification. If you are a more experienced worker, you can use the guides to refresh your learning and for continuing professional development. If you are a manager, you can use these guides with staff in the context of supervision and continuing professional development, and to contribute towards meeting Care Quality Commission (CQC) Standards. This guide also provides underpinning kwledge for Qualifications and Credit Framework QCF unit DEM201 Dementia Awareness, and the thinking and practice activities can contribute to evidence of learning.
- Author(s)David Moore,Kirsty Jones
- PublisherPavilion Publishing and Media Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Publishing (Brighton) Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.