All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the role nurses play when working with people who have dementia, and their relatives. This book builds on person-centered and relationship-centered approaches to develop a systemic guide for practice that focuses on the family. It provides advice on how dementia care may be developed and enhanced.
- Author BiographyTREVOR ADAMS is Lecturer in Mental Health, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Surrey, UK, and has published widely in the field of Dementia Care. He is Mental Health Pathway Leader of the MSc Advance Practice course, and Module Leader for dementia care modules on undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Surrey. He is also an Assistant Editor of Dementia: The International Journal of Social Research and Practice.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/11/2007
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byTrevor Adams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.