All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe day after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, civic leaders began to organize four coalitions that aimed to give ordinary citizens a chance to meet, to heal, and to be heard in rebuilding decisions. This book tells the inside story of the civic renewal movement they founded.
- Author BiographyDAVID W. WOODS Sociologist and urban planner who specializes in urban and political sociology, global civic engagement, contemporary social movements, and urban planning. He also serves as principal of GreenWoods Associates, a consulting firm specializing in citizen participation, and urban and regional planning processes.
- Author(s)David W. Woods
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight395 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.