Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical changes after 1989 influenced adult education in the states of Eastern and South-Eastern Europe. They have changed its aim, evaluation and values. Many countries have therefore looked back on their own tradition in this field and tried to accord it with the present situation. Political changes have influenced ecomy as well as culture and education. Adult education is a sphere which is particularly touchy. It has to adapt to new democratic multiparty system.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Jurij Jug, born 1933 in Celje/Jugoslavija. Graduated in history andemployed in educational system. Took the leadership of Workers University Celje and at the same time continued studies in master's degree in the field of adult education. Since 1976 employed as associate professor at University of Maribor in the field of adult education and at University of Ljubljana as associate professor in the field of history of adult education. Franz Poeggeler, born 1926 at Iserlohn (Westphalia). 1951-1953 assistant lecturer (University of Hamburg), 1953-1957 head of Institute for Adult Education (Muenster), 1957-1962 professor of pedagogy (College of Education, Trier), 1962-1992 professor ordinarius and director of the Institute of Pedagogy and Philosophy, Aachen University of Technology. The Contributors: Roseanne Benn, Jana Bezensek, Hannelore Blaschek, Berta Friedl-Siglhuber, Gherorghe Bunescu, Metod Cernetic, Janez Jereb, Rozalia Cornanicova, Gabrijel Devetak, Katja Dovzak, Laszlo Felkai, Roger Fieldhouse, Wilhelm Filla, Marta Friedenthal-Haase, Elke Gruber, Zoran Jelenc, J.A. Jowitt, Jurij Jug, Juraj Kalnicky, Anita Klapan/Ilija Lavrnja, Ana Krajnc, Kyu Hwan Lee, Andor Maroti, Horst Moehle, Vida A. Mohorcic-Spolar, Franz Poeggeler, Silvije Pongrac, Majda Psunder, Kamil Skoda, Pal Soos, Nikolina Sretenova.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/01/1996
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleStudies in Pedagogy, Andragogy & Gerontology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 27
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1996
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note5 fig., 6 tab.
- Weight430 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byFranz Poggeler,Jurij Jug
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.