All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA unique blend of theoretical insight and empirical rigor sets this book apart from similar studies on the subject.
-- Journal of Third World Studies Both radical and convincingly well-informed.
-- Austrian Journal of Political Science Arat offers a study (whose like is rare in the social sciences) that is genuinely global, theoretically well-grounded and diverse, empirically well-developed, and directly policy-relevent under specified conditions.
- Author(s)Zehra F Arat
- Date of Publication21/10/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width157 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.