Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionSince Alexis de Tocqueville's seminal work on American democracy, one has attempted to diagse the current state of democracy in the United States. This book is a modest attempt to do such an update, based on both democratic theory and the author's actual practice in governing one city (Miami) for three terms. As with De Tocqueville, Suarez reports from his perspective as an immigrant, but also from the perspective of a trial lawyer, college professor and politician with half a century of being fully immersed in the American experience.
- Author(s)Xavier L. Suarez
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.