Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionAuthored by Professor Yu Keping, a famous Chinese political scholar, this book focuses on the core issues of democracy and the rule of law in China. It provides the readers with insights into China's political development in the past 60 years and the changes in China's governance in the past 30 years, especially pertaining to democracy in China's governance. The book encapsulates Prof Yu's reform ideas on political development in China, and gives the readers a glimpse into the future of China's democracy.
- Author(s)Yu Keping
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.