All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the author develops a comprehensive analysis of the demands which the process of globalization exerts on the political organisations of humanity. The author starts from a diagsis of the process of globalisation. The question central to the book can be formulated as follows: How can the social, moral and legal achievements of the nation-state be retained while its structure is reshaped to satisfy the requirements of a globalised world?
- Author(s)Otfried Hoffe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies in Global Justice
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byD. Haubrich,M. Ludwig
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.