All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConfession: I did t love Bruce Springsteen until I turned thirty and set my own home on fire, walked away from the ashes and looked my declining self in the face. Like love, Bruce is wasted on the young. Welcome to journalist and pop culture critic Erin Keane's third and finest poetry collection. With Bruce Springsteen appearing throughout as guide, ghost, and accidental guru, Keane sharply articulates the universal bangs and bruises that march us toward our middle years. Smart, entertaining poems that highlight the multitude of reasons Keane is a unique and rising voice in modern letters.
- Author BiographyErin Keane is the author of two previous books: The Gravity Soundtrack (WordFarm, 2007) and Death-Defying Acts (WordFarm, 2010), a novel in poems about the circus and finalist for the Foreword Book of the Year. She's an arts reporter and critic in Louisville, Kentucky, where she works for an NPR affiliate and produces the short fiction radio show Unbound. Keane lives under the flight path, near a secret cemetery. She'd be happy to show you around.
- Author(s)Erin Keane
- PublisherTypecast Publishing
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTypecast Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.