All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen is a planet t a planet? Dwarf planets orbit the sun, are solid bodies, and are t moons. But they are t considered regular planets. Learn more about these spherical oddities and why Pluto is still hotly debated today.
- Author(s)Dr Steve Kortenkamp
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleExploring Space and Beyond
- Place of PublicationMankato, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width151 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.