All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionOne reason for financial crises is investors misusing and misunderstanding exotic products. Proper understanding of exotic structures might have helped. Demystifying Exotic Products contains the fundamentals on exotic products in relation to Interest rates, equity and FX exotics. This practical guidebook discusses how the product is structured, exists, works, as well as the risks involved, focusing on the essential information, like warning signs and aspects of a complex derivative. This reference equips investors with the proper understanding to make informed decisions.
- Author BiographyCHIA CHIANG TAN is currently a quantitative analyst in Global Markets at Deutsche Bank. Prior to this he has held positions at CIBC, Barclays Capital and Dresdner Kleinwort. His work has spanned a multitude of asset classes, including interest rates, equities and foreign exchange. In his various roles, he has seen first-hand how a myriad of derivatives solutions have emerged to satisfy client demands resulting from the prevailing economic environment, as well as how some of these purported solutions have at times gone badly wrong. Chia has an undergraduate degree in Mathematics from University College London and a Master of Mathematical Finance from the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Chia K. Tan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight616 g
- Width176 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.