Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionA happy set of personal memories about a man who showed me as a child, that there is humanity in human beings; This story is set in West Cork Ireland, from the 1950's to the 1960's. A small boy of four is brought from Dublin to Drimoleague, to become a farmer, however life intervenes, everything changes, All that has been learned is t fully appreciated until the arrival of that letter.
- Author(s)Oliver Keane
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.