All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionInfection by flaviviruses such as dengue virus serotypes (DENV 1-4), Japanese encephalitis virus (JEV), tick-borne encephalitis virus (TBE), yellow fever virus (YFV) and West Nile virus (WNV) impact millions of lives and cause tens of thousands of mortalities each year. Dengue is a global public health emergency especially since there is preventative vaccine or antiviral treatment for dengue disease. Dengue: Methods and Protocols offers the increasing number of dengue researchers a one-stop protocol book with techniques compiled from the leading laboratories working on dengue. Chapters cover topics such as dengue virus isolation from clinical samples, quantification of human antibodies against the virus, assays to quantify the virus particles, the widely used mouse model to study dengue pathogenesis, vaccine and antiviral efficacies. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, Dengue: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve both professionals and vices with its well-honed methodologies on dengue research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1138
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 49 colour illustrations, 24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1051 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRadhakrishnan Padmanabhan,Subhash G. Vasudevan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.