All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionDenim: Manufacture, Finishing and Applications provides exhaustive coverage of denim manufacture, jeans washing, vel applications and environmental impacts. It also contains information on the history and social influence of denim, and includes the details relevant to the fashion and apparel industry. The topics covered are comprehensive with contributions from experts the world over, and the book is offered as an authentic reference book for any relevant information on denim.
- Author BiographyDr Roshan Paul is the Head of Research & Innovation of the Department of Function and Care at the Hohenstein Institute in Germany. He is an alumnus of the Institute of Chemical Technology in India and is a Chartered Colourist of the Society of Dyers and Colourists in the UK.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Textiles
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1050 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byRoshan Paul
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.