All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new collection of essays, ranging from biography to critical surveys of opinion, the events of Robertson's life and career, his contributions to ecomics, the all-important influence of temperament on the development of his thought, his relationship with Keynes and the issues in his opposition to the Keynesian revolution are considered.
- Author BiographyGORDON A. FLETCHER is a Lecturer in Economics at the University of Liverpool, UK. His main research interests are in the history of economic thought, with particular reference to the contributions and personalities of the Cambridge School. His three previous books include an acclaimed biography of Dennis Robertson.
- Author(s)Gordon A. Fletcher
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.