All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe long-awaited autobiography of Manchester City and Sunderland legend Dennis Tueart, the outspoken former striker who spent 33 years at the club in two spells as a player and a Director. In his book Tueart eloquently recounts his days as a City player when the club won the League Cup thanks to his spectacular overhead kick (recently voted the greatest moment in the competition's history), and writes forthrightly about his time as a club Director when he was heavily involved in the appointment of Joe Royle and Kevin Keegan. Tueart also talks in depth about being a member of Sunderland's incredible 1973 FA Cup win when, as a second division team, they beat the then-mighty Leeds and tells the inside story of his signing for the New York Cosmos when he discovered he was being signed to replace ne other than Pele! An eloquent and intelligent book by one of the game's most intriguing characters.
- Author BiographyDennis Tueart played 224 matches for Manchester City, scoring 86 goals. He also played for Sunderland (famously winning the FA Cup with them in 1973), New York Cosmos, Stoke and Burnley and earned six caps for England. He was a Director of Manchester City from 1997 to 2007.
- Author(s)Dennis Tueart
- PublisherVision Sports Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVision Sports Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width150 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.