Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionMaking dens and shelters is a favourite childhood activity and has always been so. Dens and shelters provides a wealth of den making ideas which involve children in active learning and creative thinking. Each activity gives suggestions on how the activity can be set up to suit the different development stages of the children in your care. Dens give children the space and time to explore their creativity - a magical place for children to role play and let their imaginations run wild. Dens and shelters also provide a child with a place to rest and reflect when the ise and activity of a busy setting gets too much. The Baby&Beyond series takes simple activities or resources and shows how they can be used with children at each of the EYFS development stages, from birth to 60+ months. Each activity is laid out so that you can see progression at a glance.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority advisor and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Liz Williams,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight125 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.