All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- Author(s)Joao Da Providencia,Reiner M. Dreizler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- Series TitleNATO ASI Subseries B
- Series Part/Volume Number123
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1023 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985
- Table Of ContentsDensity Functional Theory: Basic Results and Some Observations.- The Constrained Search Formulation of Density Functional Theory.- Density Functionals for Coulomb Systems.- Density Functional Approach to Time-Dependent and to Relativistic Systems.- Density Functional Theory in Chemistry.- A Density Functional Formalism for Condensed Matter Systems.- Density Functionals for Correlation Energies of Atoms and Molecules.- Density-Functional Theory and Excitation Energies.- Density Functionals and the Description of Metal Surfaces.- What do the Kohn-Sham Orbital Energies Mean? How do Atoms Dissociate?.- Hadronic Density of States.- Semiclassical Description of Nuclear Bulk Properties.- The Scaling Approach to Nuclear Giant Multipole Resonances.- Density Functionals in High-Energy Heavy-Ion Collisions.- On the Semiclassical Description of Nuclear Fermi Liquid Drops.- Average Nuclear Properties from the Nuclear Effective Interaction.- On Charge Sharing in Diatomic Quasimolecules.- Gradient Expansions and Quantum Mechanical Extensions of the Classical Phase Space.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.