All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1903 by G.W. Dillingham Co. of New York, Denslow's One Ring Circus is one of eighteen classic fairy tales, retold and illustrated by W.W. Denslow in his Denslow's Picture Books series. It was Denslow's intention to eliminate all coarseness, cruelty, and everything that might frighten children from his picture books. In One Ring Circus, little Peter Funnybone falls asleep in the hayloft and dreams of a wonderful and fantastic circus that arrives in his yard. Denslow was one of the most famous illustrators of his day, best-kwn for his illustrations of Frank L. Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
- Author(s)W W Denslow
- PublisherNew-York Historical Society
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew-York Historical Society
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight3538 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.