All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fundamental kwledge and understanding of dental materials is an absolute requisite to performing optimal dental care. This tenet is true t only for general dentists, but also for specialists alike. It is true t only for the developing dental student, but also for the practicing dentist. It is clearly evident that the authors of Dental Biomaterials have both an in-depth kwledge of dental materials and a fundamental appreciation for the importance of this information in contemporary clinical dentistry. Owing to the broad range of expertise of the authors, this textbook distinguishes itself from most dental materials texts by its remarkable ability to address a myriad of dental materials in the context of actual clinical applications. Emphasizing the clinical significance of dental materials is an obvious and conspicuous goal of this text that pervades the entire content of its pages. In fact, to that end, the authors tably include numerous highlighted sections entitled Dental Significance throughout the chapters to underscore the clinical importance of the subject matter. This approach is exceptionally effective at fostering a basic understanding of dental materials for the dental student. It piques the interest without stifling the student with abstract concepts. This text also is a valuable and reliable resource for the practicing dentist.
- Author(s)Edward Combe,F. J. Trevor Burke,William H. Douglas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight747 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.68New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $79.16Trending at AU $90.81
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $39.94Trending at AU $43.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $23.64
- AU $57.72Trending at AU $62.56
- AU $77.20Trending at AU $94.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.