Dental Erosion and its Clinical Management: 2015 by Springer International Publishing AG (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $215.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $228.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook distils the most up-to-date theory and practical information on dental erosion and dentin hypersensitivity into an accessible and practical clinical guide for general dental practitioners, dental students, dental educators, and other health professionals. Topics are covered in a step-by-step, easy-to-understand manner, with tables, checklists, images, flowcharts, and bullet point-like presentation of core messages that is ideal for busy dental practitioners and students. Besides providing evidence-based guidance on treatment and prevention strategies, the book examines thoroughly the dental erosion process itself and the intrinsic and extrinsic causes. Chapters are also included on the etiology, prevalence, and management of dentin hypersensitivity, the restoration of worn dentin, and n-carious cervical lesions. The authors are rewned, clinically active international experts in different aspects of dental erosion and its management.
- Author BiographyProf. Bennett T. Amaechi, BDS, MSc, PhD, FADI, Professor of Dentistry and Director of Cariology in the Department of Comprehensive Dentistry of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA), specializes in three areas of dentistry, prosthodontics, preventive dentistry and cariology (caries management). He received his dental degree at the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University), Nigeria. Dr. Amaechi began his career as a dentist with specialist training and Master's degree in prosthodontics and dental implantology at Guy's Hospital, University of London, UK, and he later gained a PhD degree in Cariology and Preventive Dentistry at the University of Liverpool, UK. He has authored several journal articles, book and book chapters, and conference proceedings. He is a highly accomplished dentist, scholar, educator and a dedicated mentor, who touches the careers of many faculty and students within and outside his institution, and at international level in more than 12 countries. He has been invited as guest speaker at local, national and international levels. Dr. Amaechi was honored with Faculty Leadership award (2014) by the UTHSCSA Faculty Senate in recognition of his leadership qualities and accomplishments, teaching excellence award (2015) by UTHSCSA dental school, and Humanitarian/community service award (2015) by his local community. He is an active member and officer of various national and international professional and scientific organizations.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note57 colour tables, biography
- Weight732 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBennett T. Amaechi
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.