All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery health care practitioner from Hippocrates to our own day has had to deal with questions of ethics in the effort to serve patients properly and well. The dental professional is different. For nearly a decade, it has had sound ethical reflection on its side in the form of Dental Ethics at Chairside . In issues ranging from ordinary chairside decision making to HIV/AIDS and ethical business practices, the first edition of this book has guided thousands of dentists, dental hygienists, students, and other oral health care practitioners to an understanding of the essential practice of ethics. Now a revised, updated, and expanded edition of Dental Ethics at Chairside responds to the challenges of oral health care in the new century with chapters on managed care, confidentiality and electronic record-keeping, among other important topics.
- Author BiographyDavid T. Ozar, PhD, FACD, is director, Center for Ethics and Social Justice, and professor, Department of Philosophy, Loyola University of Chicago. He is an honorary Fellow of the American College of Dentists. David J. Sokol, DDS, JD, FACD, is a dentist with many years of private practice experience, and also in the practice of dental and medical health and malpractice law in Highland Mills, NY.
- Author(s)David J. Sokol,David T. Ozar
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication26/08/2002
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.