All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, you will gain Dental Talk strategies to help you encourage children to become more relaxed, cooperative and supportive of the work you need to do. This book will teach a style of language and a system of communication that will create less stress, cut down on negative behaviors from your young patients, and enable you to accomplish your dental task with a minimum of hassles, frustrations, and power struggles.
- Author BiographyChick Moorman is the director of the Institute for Personal Power, a consulting firm dedicated to providing high-quality professional development activities for educators and parents. He is a former classroom teacher with over fifty years of experience in the field of education. His mission is to help people experience a greater sense of personal power in their lives so they can in turn empower others. Chick conducts full-day workshops and seminars for school districts and parent groups. He also delivers keynote addresses for local, state, and national conferences. Thomas Haller is the chief parenting and relationship correspondent to WNEM TV 5 (CBS affiliate), MY5 TV, and WNEM News Radio 1250 AM. Thomas is also the regular guest host of Health Line on WSGW 790 AM/100.5 FM. He has been a featured guest on over 150 radio shows, including such notable programs as Oprah Radio, Playboy Radio and The World Puja Network. Thomas is a parenting and relationship specialist, the coauthor of five highly acclaimed books, a psychotherapist maintaining a 20-year private practice as a child, adolescent and couples therapist, a sex therapist, and a chronic pain counselor. Thomas has a Master of Divinity degree, Master of Social Work degree and a Doctorate in Child and Family Studies. He has extensive training in psychotherapy with children and couples. He is a certified EEG biofeedback technician, an AASECT certified diplomate of sex therapy, and a certified sports counselor.
- Author(s)Chick Moorman,Thomas Haller
- PublisherPersonal Power Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/10/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPersonal Power Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $18.62New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
- AU $24.96New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $32.17New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $20.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $21.92Trending at AU $22.75
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.