Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDenver is rich - very, very rich. Everyone in the village loves him for his kindness and generosity. But one day a stranger arrives, who breeds discontent by telling the villagers it isn't fair for Denver to have so much more than they do. When Denver hears what has happened, he divides his money equally between everyone. He moves to a new village, where he lives happily and is better appreciated, but for the old villagers life is just t the same without him.
- Author BiographyDavid McKee's first book was published in 1964. His books are now published in many languages throughout the world, and many of them have been adapted for television. He is one of the leading contemporary children's book creators.
- Author(s)David McKee
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight206 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeTo 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.