All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir of a family life in the Ebbw valley between the 1930s and the 1950s, then of foreign travels far beyond Offa's Dyke, and finally reconnection with the culture of Wales. The travels are t only geographical; they are also inward travails in the form of a quest for an escape from a curious mental bind with which the narrator finds himself faced in his professional career.
- Author(s)John Llewelyn
- PublisherY Lolfa Cyf
- Date of Publication19/09/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationTalybont
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintY Lolfa Cyf
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), facsims., ports. (some col.)
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.