Department of Temporal Investigations: Forgotten History by Christopher L. Bennett (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Starfleet explorers get to live the adventure of travelling to other times and realities, it's up to the dedicated agents of the Federation Department of Temporal Investigations to deal with the consequences to the timestream the rest of us have to live in day by day. But in a universe where history as we kw it could be wiped out at any moment by time warriors from the future only the most disciplined, obsessive, and unimaginative government employees have what it takes to face the existential uncertainty of it all on a daily basis and still stay sane eugh to do their jobs. That's where Agents Lucsly and Dulmur come in.Together with their colleagues in the DTI, and with the help and sometimes hindrance of Starfleet's finest, they do what they can to keep the timestream, or at least the paperwork, as neat and orderly as they are. But when a series of escalating temporal incursions threatens to open a new front of the history-spanning Temporal Cold War in the twenty-fourth century, Lucsly and Dulmur will need all their investigative skill and unbending determination to keep the present and the future from falling into the kind of chaos they really, really hate.
- Author BiographyChristopher L. Bennett is the author of two previous works of Titan fiction, the novel Star Trek: Titan: Orion's Hounds and the short story Empathy in the Star Trek: Mirror Universe: Shards and Shadows anthology. He has also authored such critically acclaimed novels as Star Trek: Ex Machina, Star Trek: The Next Generation: The Buried Age, and Star Trek: The Next Generation: Greater Than the Sum, as well as the alternate Voyager tale Places of Exile in Myriad Universes: Infinity's Prism. Beyond Star Trek, he has penned the novels X-Men: Watchers on the Walls and Spider-Man: Drowned in Thunder and is also developing original science fiction novel concepts. (TM), (R), & (c) 2012 CBS Studios, Inc. Star Trek and related marks are trademarks of CBS Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Author(s)Christopher L. Bennett
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Trek
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStar Trek
- Weight170 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.