All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost 100% of all Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies use Citrix. This book covers the new release to Citrix MetaFrame and how companies can deploy it in their disaster recovery plans. Server Based Computing has been established as a solid networking model for any size business. Why? Because it guarantees cost savings, fast deployment, scalability, performance, security and fast recoverability. Think mainframe, but updated, pretty, shiny, and effective! Server based computing is the mainframe with a vengeance. Terminal Server and Citrix MetaFrame offer the advantages of the old mainframe coupled with the benefits, gadgets, and appeal of the personal computer. * Manage applications from a central location and access them from anywhere * Build scalable, flexible, and secure access solutions that reduce computing costs and increase the utility of your network * The first book that covers Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server 3.0 and Windows Server 2003 Terminal Services
- Author(s)Melissa Craft
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/05/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.