All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArnaboldi highlights the importance of one of the three pillars of the Banking Union, the common mechanism for insuring deposits. She claims that integrated financial markets require a European solution with regard to deposit insurance and that the establishment of a pan-European scheme could address the problems for large cross-border banks.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Arnaboldi is Associate Professor in Banking and Finance at the University of Milan, Italy. She gained her BSc and MSc in Finance from Bocconi University, her MSc in Financial Management from the University of London, CeFiMS (UK), and her PhD in Finance from the University of Bologna. Francesca has been working as a Visiting Researcher at the Centre for Banking Research, Cass Business School, City University, London since 2009 and she is a member of the Research Center on Financial Studies at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia. Francesca's research interests focus on financial innovation; international banking; bank competition and performance; bank corporate governance, regulation and supervision.
- Author(s)Francesca Arnaboldi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.