All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the REVISED 174 page inspiring Big Book of the 12 step fellowship of Depressed Anymous. This invative and workable approach provides a practical step by step plan for recovery from depression. The book provides over 30 testimonials of those persons who have successfully defeated their depression by being part of the fellowship and following the plan as outlined in this invative approach to overcoming depression. The book, in it's 3rd edition, is written by those who WERE depressed--they've been there and w they want to share with others, who like themselves, can hope and get well. Want to start a Depressed Anymous group? This is the book for getting started! Contains the how to's for group formation and sample meeting format.
- Author BiographyThe author, for many years was a psychotherapist in private practice. He has earned his Master's in Counseling Psychology from the University of Evansville, IN and also holds a Doctorate (D. Min) in Pastoral Counseling from the Graduate Theological Foundation in Donaldson, IN. He presently with the persons with dementia in a long term care facility. Hugh founded Depressed Anonymous which is now a growing group and community program around the world. One of the many benefits of Depressed Anonymous is that it is based on what is now a worldwide form of recovery, Alcoholics Anonymous. Hugh has authored 12 books related to the subject of depression and recovery and he has also founded Dep-Anon which is a 12 step group program for the families and friends of the depressed. His latest work is I'LL DO IT WHEN I FELL BETTER. This was first published in 2009. One can find more information about Depressed Anonymous and its Literature at the website http: //www.depressedanon.com there one can download more information about Depressed Anonymous.
- Author(s)Hugh Smith
- PublisherDepressed Anonymous Publications
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDepressed Anonymous Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.