All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, empowering guide for individuals and families trying to navigate in a volatile ecomy where lost jobs, a straining infrastructure and the potential escalation of crime and despair could change daily lives in fundamental ways. Addressing all the questions and anxieties troubling people in times of depression, Nelson makes clear that during chaotic ecomic times opportunities abound and people can reconstitute their lives in sustainable and meaningful ways.
- Author BiographyCletus Nelson is a contributor to books published by Feral House, The Disinformation Company, and Creation Press.
- Author(s)Cletus Nelson
- PublisherProcess Media
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProcess Media
- Weight293 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.