Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDepression affects between 10-15% of older people, making it the most frequently encountered mental health condition in later life. Despite this, the condition is easily missed in clinical practice or t adequately treated. Part of the Oxford Psychiatry Library, this second edition of Depression in Later Life highlights areas of depression which are of special relevance to later life, how to diagse depression in an older person, the overlap with dementia and various other physical illnesses, and important pharmacological and psychological considerations. All chapters have been updated with new data where relevant, and case vignettes are included to ensure the book is relatable and easy to read.
- Author BiographyRobert Baldwin has been a Consultant in Old Age Psychiatry at Manchester Royal Infirmary since 1985 and Honorary Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Manchester since 2000. His main research interest is mood disorders in later life, on which he has published widely.
- Author(s)Robert C. Baldwin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Psychiatry Library
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight134 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.