Depresso: Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Embrace Being Bonkers by Brick (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.59Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is plagued by madness. With leaders bent on insane policies and too many citizens locked in crippling depression, rmality seems elusive and questionable. Part travelogue, part indictment of mad medicine, Depresso is Tom Freeman's hilarious journey through the vagaries of the system to emerge scathed but content with being 'bonkers'. The story unfolds over several years, in China and the UK, during which anti-depressants reduce Tom to a zombie and alternative therapies drive him to comic re-examinations of his life, his work and relationships.
- PublisherKnockabout Comics
- Date of Publication11/01/2010
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKnockabout Comics
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.