All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhether she's falling off a roof, chasing down terrorists, or leading a hostage to safety, Vermont Deputy Gabby Grimm is always on the move and you're invited to go along for the wild ride. This anthology features three of her adventures: Sw White and the Hunter Deputy Gabby Grimm, a girl with a gun....a Manhattan transplant, w living in the small Vermont village of Latimer Falls. She's got her work cut out for her when ruthless terrorists come a-calling! As the war on terror invades her idyllic Vermont village and its pastoral way of life, threatening its good citizens, Gabby refuses to surrender.... Where's Hansel and Gretel's Gingerbread House? A desperate plea for help from Cousin Annette takes Gabby to NYC just before Christmas, to ufficially hunt for a missing co-worker at Frist and Company. It's been one embarrassment after ather, especially after a jealous wife went ballistic on her in front of her co-workers. Annette's latest office romance? It's a complete disaster -- the guy has disappeared without a trace. Is he a con man who took a powder on purpose, leaving Annette with egg on her face, or did something more sinister happen? Little Red Riding Hood and the Secret Cookie Recipe Willie Dumfries is the real deal -- a Big, Bad Wolf who will stop at thing to punish Sheriff Rufus Parteger. It's payback most horrific when Willie wants revenge! His target? A real-life Little Red Riding Hood....Mary Ellen Parteger, teenage daughter of the sheriff, is snatched by a couple of creeps hired for the job by the vicious gangster Rufus Parteger put behind bars back when he was a cop in Providence, Rhode Island. The missing girl is in real peril and the Latimer Falls Sheriff's Department is forced to call in the Vermont State Police for help. Only one problem -- there's a bad apple with a bad secret hiding in plain sight, and he poses a threat to everyone.
- Author BiographySara M. Barton is the author of several fast-paced mystery and thriller series, featuring lively characters and lots of action. Miz Scarlet (Scarlet Wilson Mystery series) is a teacher-turned-innkeeper, who throws herself into danger with a feisty determination to make things right, relying on cohorts like Captain Peacock and Colonel Grey Poupon to help her solve the clues. Deputy Gabby Grimm (Gabby Grimm Fairy Tale Mystery series) protects the citizens of Latimer Falls, where there are more cows, goats, and chickens than people, and she has her hands full when terrorists, organized criminals, and other bad guys wreak havoc with the peaceful village of Latimer Falls, Vermont. Sydney Stansfield (Off-the-Books Mystery series), an artist and interior decorator, is the sidekick of FBI Special Agent Henry Hartman, and she is often dragged into crises that result from his investigations. Bea Jones, a former bookstore manager, is the beleaguered wife of Benedick, a CIA officer forced into early retirement, and they bicker their way through a myriad of intelligence situations of Shakespearean proportions, even as they run their Vermont bed and breakfast, hosting a variety of spies, operatives, and even a couple of war refugees. The author's passion for writing fiction comes through each tale. There is nothing sweeter than sticking characters in the hot seat and making them find their way out of the darkness. I'm fascinated by human behavior and I love to see characters grow as they go through tough times. Life is never fair, but I believe in heroes, those people who don't take no for an answer, who put the greater good ahead of 'me, me, me'. But most of all, I enjoy a good story, seasoned with action, memorable characters, unpredictable behavior, and a monkey wrench big enough to jam up the best laid plans. It's the perfect human storm.
- Author(s)MS Sara M Barton,Sara M Barton
- Date of Publication24/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Illustrator(s)MS Sara M Barton,Sara M Barton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.