All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1 Sam 16 to 1 Kings 2, David is depicted as repeatedly endangered and threatened. This study is the first examination of these texts as a whole. The centrality of the motif of David in danger is evidenced by the wide reception of this theme in the Early Modern era, as illustrated by Benito Arias Monta s text on David, the ceiling frescos at Schloss Eggenberg near Graz, and drawings by Rembrandt, Rubens, and Boeckhorst.
- Author BiographySara Kipfer, University of Bern, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Sara Kipfer
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleStudies of the Bible and Its Reception (Sbr)
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1175 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.