All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor a long time, big banks had little interest in having workers or employees as their customers. Only in the aftermath of the German Ecomic Miracle did Deutsche Bank, Dresdner Bank, and Commerzbank begin wooing the common people and their savings with new financial products. But were the big banks the real driving forces behind this change or were the banks being impelled by the dawn of a new dynamic epoch?
- Author BiographySimon Gonser, Kreisarchiv Rems-Murr-Kreis, Waiblingen.
- Author(s)Simon Gonser
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleSchriftenreihe Der Vierteljahrshefte Fur Zeitgeschichte
- Series Part/Volume Number108
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight453 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $52.78
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.