All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThere is doubt about the meaning of Wilhelm von Humboldts reform of the Prussian university. It has been imitated throughout the world. But how has it been implemented? For the first time the author associates aspects of educational formation and cultural history with ecomical facets. In the centre of attention are the earnings of the full professors and especially their so called Kolleggelder, payments of the students for lectures. Thereby can be proved how important financial aspects have been for the success of the Humboldt-System and how the full professors became an elite in the Prussian society. Additionally the author shows how the legal changes at the end of the 19th century have effect on today's university in germany. On the scale of things the author presents a compendium of the Prussian history of university.
- Author(s)Christian Maus
- PublisherV&r Unipress
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBonner Schriften Zur Universitats- Und Wissenschaftsgeschich
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintV&r Unipress
- Weight574 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.