Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionWax anatomical models, pathological specimens, obstetrical instruments, art objects, manuscripts: Since 2002 scientists and curators of the collection of the Medical History Museum of the Charite in Berlin have presented special objects. 15 contributions have been selected to serve as examples in this book.
- Author BiographyThomas Schnalke und Beate Kunst, Medizinhistorisches Museum der Charite, Berlin, Gottfried Bogusch, Universitatsmedizin Charite, Berlin.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBeate Kunst,Gottfried Bogusch,Thomas Schnalke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.