All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDerby Porcealin is almost certain to become the standard reference book on the subject. It contains a good deal of new information and a large quantity of hitherto unpublished illustrations. Much of the documentary evidence is also published for the first time, including an illustrated 20 page appendix of cup shapes. The author deals comprehensively with the Nottingham Road, Derby factory, its staff and its wares, with detailed biographies on anyone and everyone concerned with production and sales during the period of 1748-1848.
- Author BiographyJohn Twitchett has specialised in the history of Deby porcelain china for more than 30 years and is the leading authority on the Derby China Woks. He has been curator of the Royal Crown Derby Museum since 1982.
- Author(s)John Twitchett
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Art Books
- Content Note268 colour illustrations, 221 b&w illustrations
- Weight1724 g
- Width261 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.