All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- Series TitleTopics in Regulatory Economics and Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Crew
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1 Competition, Diversification, and Disintegration in Regulated Industries.- 2 Feasibility of Deregulation: A Public Choice Analysis.- 3 Price Cap Regulation of Telecommunications Services: A Long-Run Approach.- 4 Efficiency Aspects of Diversification by Public Utilities.- 5 Efficient Income Measures and the Partially Regulated Firm.- 6 Decentralized Pricing in Natural Monopolies.- 7 New Technologies and Diversified Telecommunications Services: Policy Problems in an ISDN Environment.- 8 Contestable Markets and Telecommunications.- 9 Competition and Cooperation in Deregulated Bulk Power Markets.- 10 Diversification, Deregulation, and Competition: Cost of Capital Implications for Electric Utilities.- 11 The Financial Fallout from Chernobyl: Risk Perceptions and Regulatory Response.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.