Derivative Instruments: A Guide to Theory and Practice by Brian Eales, Moorad Choudhry (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $117.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $97.19Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors concentrate on the practicalities of each class of derivative, so that readers can apply the techniques in practice. Product descriptions are supported by detailed spreadsheet models, illustrating the techniques employed, some which are available on the accompanying CD-ROM. This book is ideal reading for derivatives traders, salespersons, financial engineers, risk managers, and other professionals involved to any extent in the application and analysis of OTC derivatives. The key features include: combines theory with valuation to provide overall coverage of the topic area; provides worked examples and spreadsheet models on CD ROM to help readers understand derivative instruments and their uses; and covers all the latest developments in derivatives.
- Author BiographyBrian Eales is a principal lecturer in the Department of Economics, Finance and Business at London Metropolitan University. He is also a consultant and trainer at FOW, the derivatives training and consulting firm. Brian Eales worked in the securities department of the Commerzbank in Frankfurt. He is a graduate of the London School of Economics. Brian's previous publications include Financial Engineering and Financial Risk Management. Moorad Choudhry is Chief Executive Officer, Habib Bank Zurich PLC in London, and Visiting Professor at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Brunel University. Previously he was Head of Treasury of the Corporate Banking Division, Royal Bank of Scotland. Prior to joining RBS, he was a bond trader and structured finance repo trader at KBC Financial Products, ABN Amro Hoare Govett Limited and Hambros Bank Limited. He has a PhD from Birkbeck, University of London and an MBA from Henley Business School. Moorad lives in Surrey, England.
- Author(s)Brian Eales,Moorad Choudhry
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/03/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleQuantitative Finance
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.47New
- AU $7.52Used
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.