Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe diagsis and treatment of common dermatologic problems is a critical area of skill and kwledge for primary care physicians. According to the US Department of 1 Health and Human Services, patients present to their physicians a skin rash as their chief concern for nearly 12 million office visits each year. In 73% of these office visits, patients see their internist, family physician, or pediatrician. In this respect, astonishingly, primary care clinicians see far more skin disease in their offices than dermatologists. Dermatology Skills for Primary Care: An Illustrated Guide advances the targeted skill and kwledge base of primary care physicians, as well as the collaboration between dermatologists and primary care physicians, by its wise choice of organization, scope, and approach. Dermatology Skills for Primary Care: An Illustrated Guide by Drs. Trozak, Tennenhouse, and Russell is an important addition to the dermatology literature because it has been written collaboratively by a skilled dermatologist and two excellent academic family physicians. As such, the book superbly targets the depth and scope of needs of primary care practitioners in the field of dermatology.
- Author(s)Dan J. Tennenhouse,Daniel J. Trozak,John J. Russell
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note377 black & white illustrations, 286 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1180 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.