All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionDermatopathology is a specialized branch of pathology in which there has been great progress as new techniques have become available to evaluate the pathology of the skin. Many of the advances in our kwledge and understanding of the skin and the diseases that affect it have been made by people with experience of both diagstic pathology and clinical dermatology. With significant numbers of large textbooks available, there is a need to provide practical clinical information and concise criteria for pathologic diagsis for pathologists and dermatologists looking for up-to-date diagstic and management options.
- Author BiographyDr. Clay Cockerell is a well known Dermatopathologist. He was the President of the American Association of Dermatology in 2004. For many years, Dr. Cockerell has overseen an educational program designed to train the next generation of Dermatopathologists. He receives five people in his office annually for the training. Dr. Cockerell also sees patients in the UT Southwestern General Dermatology clinic. Dr. Martin C. Mihm, Jr. is an international consultant for pigmented lesions, lymphoma, and cutaneous inflammatory diseases. He is Director of Melanoma, Dermatology Department Brigham and Women's Hospital, Associate Director, Melanoma Program Dana-Farber and Brigham and Women's Cancer Center.
- Author(s)Brian J. Hall,Cary Chisholm,Chad Jessup,Clay J. Cockerell,Margaret C. Merola,Martin C. Mihm
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note706 colour illustrations, 4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1746 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.