All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of six essays by British and American philosophers, Derrida and Differance represents recent appropriations of Derrida's thought at the Warwick Workshops on Continental Philosophy. With an introductory letter by and interview with Derrida, Derrida and Differance focuses on the celebrated term differance, a neologism devised by Derrida to dete the influence of differentiation in the structuring of all signification.
- Author BiographyJose Medina is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Vanderbilt University. He is author of Speaking from Elsewhere: A New Contextualist Perspective on Meaning, Identity, and Discursive Agency (2005) and The Unity of Wittgenstein's Philosophy (2002).David Wood is Professor of Philosophy at Vanderbilt University, and Honorary Professor at the University of Warwick. His previous books include The Step Back: Ethics and Politics after Deconstruction (2005), Thinking After Heidegger (Blackwell, 2002), The Deconstruction of Time (2001), Derrida: A Critical Reader (Blackwell, 1992), and Philosophy at the Limit (1990).Robert Bernasconi is Lillian and Morrie Moss Professor of Philosophy at the University of Memphis. He has published numerous articles and collections including The Question of Language in Heidegger's History of Being (1985), and Heidegger in Question (1993).
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1994
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.