All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in a society that expects women to have the perfect looks, the perfect marriage, the perfect children, and the perfect career.
- Author BiographyCharles R. Swindoll has devoted four decades to two passions: an unwavering commitment to the practical teaching and application of God's Word, and an untiring devotion to seeing lives transformed by God's grace. Swindoll's radio broadcast is heard daily on 1,223 radio stations in North America. He is Chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary and Senior Pastor of Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas.
- Author(s)Dr Charles R Swindoll
- PublisherWorthy Latino
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorthy Latino
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.