Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionHighlighting the processes and missteps involved in creating and carrying out school desegregation policies in Chicago, Dionne Danns discusses the challenges of using the 1964 Civil Rights Act to implement school desegregation and the resultant limitations and effectiveness of government legislative power in bringing about social change.
- Author BiographyDionne Danns is Associate Professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies and Adjunct in African American and African Diaspora Studies at Indiana University, Bloomington, USA.
- Author(s)Dionne A. Danns
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/01/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleHistorical Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight334 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.