All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharlie Two Bears has lost his wife and his connection to life. His new teacher friends, Pete Crow and Chris Badger introduce him to their ancestral ways. Charlie's vision at the Medicine Wheel begins a journey of discovery, while Granny and the kids round out this character-driven story. Woven through one family's tragedies and triumphs is a thread connecting the reader to the wisdom of the ages. . Desert Tuesdays is a celebration of the author's thirty-year love affair with the Soran desert, the land and its people. Through drawings and description, he reveals a desert dreamscape that is both timeless and transformational.
- Author Biography. David is a career guide in Tucson, Sedona, and Grand Canyon Arizona. He says he feels honored to share the sacred ecology with pilgrims from all over the world. David once shared a home in Jerome, Arizona with his wolf friend Wazi and a collection of musical instruments, a Mac computer, some lapidary equipment and a ton of books, rocks and feathers. He still lives and plays in Red Rock Country.
- Author(s)David J Davis
- Date of Publication29/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.