Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA tale of a treasure hunter in the desert southwest who befriends a woman with a sixteen year old daughter whose car breaks down and is stranded. In his quest for gold, Frank Kelly discovers a cave containing human skulls which archaeologists explore and find ancient pictographs depicting fertility rites of a long-lost Indian tribe. But he is hounded by the sex hungry girl as the search for Peg-leg-Pete's black nuggets takes them through a flood, a run0in with Mexican smugglers and a suspicious mother. A Water war with Mexico, a kind hearted sheriff and a pet coyote combine with an old prospector and desert lore to add to the excitement of the girl raping Frank and getting pregnant, resulting in a statutory rape charge. But Frank finds more love than gold in the end, and as the characters fade into the sunset, the story ends on a happy te.
- Author BiographyRalph Harrington is a free-lance writer based in Grants Pass, Oregon. He has written two other books and writes for the love of writing. Now a widower in his 90s, he has become profoundly deaf, which he thinks is an advantage in writing. This is his first novel to be published.
- Author(s)Ralph W. Harrington
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication18/08/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.